The Frequently Asked Questions list below should answer all of your common questions related to the Skycourts project. Should you not find the information you are looking for, please feel free to contact us on 055 496 5113 / 5104 / 5124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Who is the developer of Skycourts?
The developer of Skycourts project is Skycourts LLC (RERA registration number 547)
• Who is National Bonds Corporation?
National Bonds Corporation PJSC is a Sharia Complaint Saving Scheme, a Dubai-based private joint stock shareholding company that was established in March 2006 with a paid-up capital of AED 150 million. The Investment Corporation of Dubai holds 50% ownership in the company, while the remaining 50% are owned by several other major entities of Dubai. As an investment company National Bonds Corporation PJSC is licensed and regulated by the UAE Central Bank. Please visit: www.nationalbonds.ae for more information.
It’s a freehold project. The purchase of property on freehold basis means that the property is put in the owner's name for life, and the owner has the right to sell, lease or rent his/her property at their own discretion.
• Is the Skycourts registered with the Dubai Land Department?
Yes, the project is registered with the Dubai Land Department under the Land Registration No. 837. To verify such information, please visit the official RERA website http://www.rpdubai.com and type ‘Skycourts’ in the approved project lists.
• Can you tell me more about Skycourts?
Skycourts is a development that demonstrates the continuing commitment of National Bonds Corporation towards the social development of Dubai Land. At Skycourts, you will be living in close proximity to leisure, entertainment and theme parks, eco-tourism hotspots, glitzy shopping malls and restaurants. It consists of more than 2800 affordable apartments, in 6 towers with ample free car park to all units and visitors, outdoor swimming pools, health club and gymnasium, 24-hour security, cafes, restaurants & supermarkets.
• Where is Skycourts located?
Skycourts is located in a prime location at the heart of Dubai Land Residence Complex. Uniquely positioned and close to other prestigious projects. Skycourts is adjacent to “The Villa”, a luxurious community and is opposite to Academic City and the Dubai Silicon Oasis. Skycourts have prime frontage location with direct access from Al-Ain Road, outer Ring Road and Emirates Road. Skycourts is just 5 minutes from Outlet Mall, 10 minutes from Wafi Center and Emirates Towers, 15 minutes from Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City, and 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
• When will the project be completed? Is it going to be in phases?
The project has been completed.
• When will the properties be handed over to the owners?
All properties are ready for handover.
• What is the reason for the delay?
There have been some inevitable circumstances that have led to minor delays in completion timelines, which mostly include the development of infrastructure (roads, utilities, etc) and authorities approvals.
• Is water and electricity connected?
Water and electricity have been connected to the project in September 2010
• What is an Owners Association?
An ‘Owners Association’ describes all owners collectively within a jointly owned property. It is legally formed upon registration at the Jointly Owned Property Declaration and the first sale of a unit within a jointly owned property and upon being licensed by RERA. An Owners Association is a legal entity, which can sue and be sued. The primary role of an Owners Association is to manage, operate and maintain the common property and facilities within their jointly owned property, whether it is of residential, retail or commercial use.
• What are the duties of the Owners Association?
The Owners Association is responsible for the management and operation of the common areas, as well as the maintenance and repair of those areas. It is also their responsibility to ensure community rules are being adhered to by residents, to ensure harmony within their community.
The Owners Association must appoint a General Manager and may delegate all or some of its powers to a person or company. The General Manager offers an administrative, secretarial and financial service to the Owners Association, in addition to being on hand to offer advice in accordance with the relevant laws.
• What will the service charges be?
Service charges have been a topic of concern for many home-owners in Dubai. In the interests of owners, the Skycourtsteam has undertaken extensive negotiations to ensure the best possible value is received from your community service providers and is pleased to announce that charges for services will be levied at a set rate of 7.91 dirhams per sq. ft. which will be paid over a flexible 4 payments scheme. This service charge is by far the lowest rate for a residential tower in Dubai and this further reflects the outstanding value that Skycourts living represents.
• How will the service charges be collected?
A maintenance service fee, otherwise known as service charges, is generally paid annually in advance, however it may be paid quarterly also, depending on the preference of the Owners Association. Service charges can be paid via cheque or electronic transfer.
• When will the facilities (Gym, Swimming pool etc) open to tenants?
The facilities will be ready upon the handover date, where the facility management company will be taking care of administering the facilities usage.
• What are the different facilities in Skycourts?
• Outdoor swimming pools
• Health club and gymnasium
• 24-hour security
• 1 free dedicated car park for each unit
• Ample visitors parking
• Cafés, restaurants, service retail outlets and a major supermarket
• Will there be basic necessities (such as groceries, pharmacies, laundry, etc) within Skycourts?
Harbor Real Estate, the exclusive property supervision management consultant of the project is currently in discussions with some of the major retail groups as well as the smaller service providers.
• How much commercial space is available in Skycourts?
There is available retail space in each of the buildings with a total area of just over 38,000 sqft
• Are there any schools and colleges nearby?
• International Center for Biosaline Agriculture Distance: 0.91 km
• Zayed University (United Arab Emirates) Distance: 1.03 km
• International College at Zayed University Distance: 1.09 km
• Dubai Men's College Distance: 2.11 km
• DIAC 4.5 km
• Dubai modern high school 7 km
• Close shopping destinations?
• Dubai Outlet Mall 3.17 km
• Mall of Arabia 6.65 km
• Dragon Mart 9.63 km
• Festival Waterfront Center 14.48 km
• Zabeel Mall 14.86 km
• The Dubai Mall 15.37 km
• What is the total number of apartments in Skycourts?
• What are the different types of apartments in Skycourts?
There are 6 different types of studios, 4 different types of 1 bedroom apartments and 8 different types of 2 bedroom apartments based on sizes and layouts.
• Are there any changes in apartment layouts with compare to what was shown to us at the time of booking?
There might have been slight changes to the layouts for certain units but only within the allowed range. The variation shouldn’t exceed the 5% difference.
• How many studios, 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom flats are therein all 6 towers?
No. of apartments
• How many towers are there all together?
There are a total of 6 towers are named as (A, B, C, D, E and F)
• How many floors are there in each tower?
There are 21 floors in each tower.
• What if I want to buy / sell or rent my apartment in Skycourts?
We have tied up with Harbor Real Estate for exclusive selling or leasing of tenants’ apartments. In addition, you can post your unit on the official Skycourts website/ list your property section, which is linked to major property and classified portals locally and regionally. For more information, please visit http://www.harbordubai.com
• Which banks are tied up to provide mortgage for Skycourts?
Amlak, Dubai Bank, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates Islamic Bank, Noor Islamic Bank, National Bank of Abu Dhabi offered finance to homeowners at Skycourts.
• What if I am abroad? Who will take the handover of my apartment?
If you are abroad, and you cannot make it within 2 weeks of the handover date, we will inspect the unit on your behalf, at which point you will be required to proceed with the registration, issuance of title deed, etc. Harbor Real Estate can also administer these services on your behalf for a pre-determined fee. For more information visit http://www.harbordubai.com. The other option will be through a representative on your behalf who hold an original attested P.O.A (Power of Attorney).
• Why is there still so much road construction? When will it be completed?
Roads within Dubai Land residence are complete by the master developer. RTA and the master developer are coordinating to connect the Dubai Land resident to Al Ain road.
• How can we contact a Skycourts Customer Service Officer?
The Skycourts Customer Service officers can be reached through one of the following channels:
• Will I be eligible for a residency visa from the Master Developer?
Subject to the Purchaser not being in breach of the sales and purchase agreement terms and conditions, the purchaser and any subsequent owner of the property may at any time after the completion date and payment of the full purchase price apply to the Master Developer for sponsorship (“Residency Sponsorship”) for the purposes of obtaining a Visa, in accordance with and subject to the visa guidelines in place from time to time set by the Master Developer’s, Ministry of Interior Department and Residency and Naturalization. Please refer to the terms and conditions included within your Sales and Purchase Agreement under clause 14.